In the efforts to maintain and develop the range and quality of all “Maepranom” products through its efficient management and production process, Phiboonchai Maepranom Thai Chili Paste Co., Ltd. introduced and implemented ISO 9001:2000, GMP and HACCP international quality standard systems throughout its management, production process and quality control procedures. These ensure that all Maepranom products meet all quality, hygiene and safety standards and achieve maximum customer satisfaction levels. In recognition of the company’s dedication to ensure its customer-centred management system, production process and quality control procedures have kept pace with new developments ever since its establishment in 1959. The many products of the Maepranom range have all been individually tested, certified and awarded the following recognitions. In 2014, Maepranom has received the 'Thai Select' trust mark, which guarantees its Thai taste and international export standard.
• Thailand’s Brand Certification from the Export Promotion Department, Ministry of Commerce
• Licensed to use Halal Mark on Islamic food by the Central Islamic Committee of Thailand.
• ISO 9002:1994 Certification from SGS Yarsley International Certification Service Co., Ltd. (SGS), National Accreditation Council of Thailand (NAC), and United Kingdom Accreditation Service (UKAS)
• ISO 9001 : 2000 Certification from SGS, NAC and UKAS
• GMP Codex Certification from the Fishery Department and SGS
• HACCP Certification from SGS